Heroes of video by Open Society Foundations – human rights activists, civic society activists, public figures – speak about crisis in Ukraine, the armed conflict that slows down our moving forward, the process of redefining by Ukrainians of their country and their common destiny, the need of reforming and counteraction to corruption, mistrust of citizens in legal system, the importance of freedom of speech and expression, our fight for independence and what it costs…
And at the same time among all these challenges there is some room for hope for crisis overcoming, belief in optimistic and enthusiastic youth, in its desire to change life in Ukraine to the best, readiness to fight for democratic values and do their best to get their country to take a worthy place on the world map.
- Synergy in action: lawyers visualize their ideas
- Human rights activists called names of persons involved in curtailing freedom of speech in Crimea
- Hopework.eu platform launched
- Ukraine shifted to ProZorro e-procurement system
- Pavlo Petrenko: "The Government has supported the establishment of legal aid bureau offices of the Ministry of Justice throughout Ukraine"