237 deputies voted for the adoption of the law.
It deals with the draft law 3252 that amends certain laws regarding the pension provision of certain categories of persons from among participants of the antiterrorist operation.
Thus, the Council added the ATO members in the list of those eligible for early retirement. Early the law provided the retirement age is 55 for men and 50 for women.
"The aim of the adoption of the draft law of Ukraine is to ensure social justice in the part of the pension provision of individuals from among servicemen, persons of commanding and ordinary structure of bodies of Internal Affairs, who participated in the antiterrorist operation in ATO zone and members of their families", stated in the explanatory Memorandum.
- People require compensation for demolished houses in ATO zone
- ATO participants can attend ZaxidFest for free
- The bank blocked the account: how the client restored access to child benefits
- Lawyers helped an IDP retiree resume social benefits
- Labor experience “faded away”: a retiree argued that he really worked in Luhansk