By the end of 2017 in Ukraine it is planned to start work for the creation of a Center for psychological rehabilitation of servicemen. It was announced by the Minister of Defense of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak, being a working trip to Lviv, as reported by the press-service agency.
Stepan Poltorak visited the sports training center "Tisovets" at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine in order to consider the possibility of establishing a Center for psychological rehabilitation and physical recovery of ATO combatants.
“Military personnel who risk their lives and health to protect people from the enemy in Eastern Ukraine should get professional psychological help”, the Minister said. “By the end of the year we plan to start work for the creation of the center for psychological rehabilitation of servicemen. We are planning that Ukrainian soldiers with their families will be able to relax, receive professional help and gain strength”.
- 100 fighters were “lost” on the frontlines
- Rehabilitation of ATO participants: what problems arise
- Each ATO combatant can be tested for HIV/AIDS
- Beating the system: a veteran of the anti-terrorist operation got more than 100 thousand UAH aid for treatment
- NAPC explained the procedure for submission of e-declarations by soldiers