Laws of Ukraine "On status of war veterans, guarantees of their social protection" and About victims of Nazi prosecutions provide for the payment of annual one-time cash assistance to the 5th of May to the war veterans, persons who have special merits before the Homeland, persons subject to the law of Ukraine "On status of war veterans, guarantees of their social protection", victims of Nazi persecution.
According to the Government website, in 2017, such assistance will be paid at a higher rate – on average by 26 percent. It is provided by the resolution "Some questions of payment in 2017 of a single financial aid provided for by the law of Ukraine "On status of war veterans, guarantees of their social protection" and "About victims of Nazi persecution", which was adopted on 5 April at the Government meeting.
Thus, as reported by Minister of Social Policy Andrii Reva, in 2017, the payment of annual one-time cash assistance to 5 May will be in the following amounts:
1) Disabled veterans and former juvenile (who at the time of imprisonment were under 14 years), prisoners of concentration camps, ghettos and other places of forced detention, recognized as invalids from general disease, labour mutilation and for other reasons:
- Group I – 3 500 UAH;
- Group II – 3 100 UAH;
- Group III – 2 700 UAH;
2) Participants of military operations and the former minors (who at the time of imprisonment were under 18), prisoners of concentration camps, ghetto, other places of forced content, and also children who were born in the specified places of forced content of their parents – 1 200 UAH;
3) Persons who have special merits before the Homeland – 3 500 UAH;
4) Members of families of victims and wives (husbands) of the died disabled veterans, wives (husbands) of the died participants of operations, participants of war and victims of Nazi prosecutions recognized during lifetime as disabled persons from the general disease, a labour mutilation and other reasons that are not married for the second time – 600 UAH;
5) War veterans and former prisoners of concentration camps, ghetto, other places of forced content, persons who were violently exported for forced labor, children of guerrillas, underground workers, other participants of fight against the national socialist regime in the rear of the enemy – 500 UAH.
- The win on the medical front: henceforth medicinal support of the Armed Forces will meet international standards
- Legal aid for IDP child: if deadline is missed...
- Lawyers helped ATO participant get a new profession
- Military unities are eliminated, the grace period is not considered
- Tax and fees benefits for ATO participants