On March 23, 2017 the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the Law No. 1975-VIII "On amendments to some laws of Ukraine regarding peculiarities of financial control of certain categories of officials". The law comes into force on March 30, 2017.
According to this Law until May 1, 2017, the deadline for filing the annual return for persons who under the Law of Ukraine "On prevention of corruption" serves such a declaration for the first time is extended.
The law introduced the following novelties with respect to the military personnel.
The following categories are exempt from the obligation to submit the electronic declaration:
- Cadets of higher military educational institutions;
- Students of higher educational establishments;
- Cadets of all faculties, departments and offices of military training.
They are not subject to other restrictions and obligations established by the Law of Ukraine "On corruption prevention".
In the presence of such conditions, soldiers serve e-declarations within 90 days from the date of arrival to the place of military service or the date of termination of military service, which should be considered as the date of exclusion of the serviceman from personnel lists of a military unit.
- Ministry of Defense of Ukraine plans to open a Center for psychological rehabilitation of ATO combatants
- 100 fighters were “lost” on the frontlines
- Each ATO combatant can be tested for HIV/AIDS
- Changes in legislation: who and when should fill e-Declaration
- Beating the system: a veteran of the anti-terrorist operation got more than 100 thousand UAH aid for treatment