The project encompasses all electronic services, including SMS Beacon. via which the owners can control the registration actions in respect of their property.
Bulk SMS service provider was launched on the basis of the LIGA Zakon. By using this service, the owner will be able to learn about all the changes in the registry via SMS message in the form of e-mail and through messages in the user account.
The project "Online house of justice" allows to:
- obtain information from all registries of the Ministry of Justice, including from the registry of real property rights;
- monitor registration activities in respect of their property with the help of SMS Beacon;
- to register a civic association or the media;
- to obtain the data about the electronic digital signature;
- use the services of re-obtaining documents in the field of registration of civil status acts;
- carry out registration and liquidation of a natural person-entrepreneur, etc.
On the website you can find instructions for obtaining each of the offered services and leave feedback.
"Another innovation is a social elevator, where Ukrainian lawyers can leave their profiles and they will automatically be made in proposals for filling vacancies in the justice system. You can also use SMS Beacon, which provides the possibility of obtaining information on any changes to registries of business and real estate regarding your property", commented on the creation of the service, the Minister of Justice Pavlo Petrenko.
- Roman Romanov: "Free legal aid in Ukraine protects human rights and converts problems into solutions"
- Ministry of Justice summed up work of free legal aid system in Ukraine
- Director of Coordinating center for legal aid providing will be elected on a competitive basis
- Council of Europe evaluated free legal aid system in Ukraine: conclusions and recommendations
- Pavlo Petrenko: "The Government has supported the establishment of legal aid bureau offices of the Ministry of Justice throughout Ukraine"