The pilot Program of introduction of Roma social and health mediators was started on April 2010 in Ukraine, under support of the International Renaissance Foundation, Open Society Institute and Council of Europe.
The Main Goal of the Program is to propose for Roma communities the mediation services which will help to resolve their problems in communication with public authorities and obtaining qualified and in-time help.
- Roma should be seen as a powerful force, not as a problem
- Loschynivka Village Council won anti-award "Discriminator of the Year"
- Chernihiv: obtaining social aid with support of lawyers
- Human rights activists prevented a conflict between Roma and local residents in Odesa
- "This pain is living in me": commemorating victims of the Roma Genocide in Babi Yar (photo, video)