Photo by Yuri Chumak/Chuhuiv human rights group
In the 21st century information and technology are of great importance. Thanks to their combination Informational Resource Center "Legal Space" provided the people of Ukraine with the possibility of obtaining free legal consultations remotely through the online service (chat room).
Lawyers of a number of human rights organizations that are united in Law Community Center Network carry out consultation for everyone who has a computer connected to the Internet – according to the agreed schedule.
Recently, this activity was joined by Chuhuiv human rights group. As the lawyer of ChHRG Orysia Pekarenina told, counseling happens once a week, on Fridays, from 10 am to 4 pm.
About 24-28 of appeals occur through the day, and a user can ask for advice on a few issues. Most often our fellow citizens addressed ChHRG experts for free online advice on family, inheritance, land, pension issues and all sorts of social benefits. These are often the ATO participants and IDPs.
There are unusual questions. Orysia remembered the following ones:
- How to punish the mother who kicked her son out of the house?
- What are the conditions for obtaining citizenship of Poland, if a woman is pregnant by the Polish man and is about to marry him?
- How to report to the police on the extortion of money under threats to publish the video?
Each online query is considered by lawyers of Chuguev human rights group quickly and efficiently.
The opinion of the International Renaissance Foundation cannot coincide with the point of view of authors of publication.
- Chernihiv: obtaining social aid with support of lawyers
- Displaced persons residing in a hotel are entitled to the IDP status
- 5 місійних слів і стильні громадські online комунікації
- Legal Space develops a Roadmap to improve control over beautification of Kherson
- The story of a blind pensioner: the first and successful step to free legal aid