Human rights are the basis of our social life and legal protection. Our obligation is not only talk about them, but also define, proclaim and fight for them.
In December 2014, Ukrainian foundation of legal aid joined the marathon of video-messages on human rights (#rights365), organized within the World campaign “Every day is human rights day: 365 days per year”. During International conference “Quality of free legal aid”, organizers filmed short 6-second videos where international and Ukrainian legal experts told what the term “human rights” means for them.
In May 2015, continuing this campaign, the Foundation invites everyone to take part and film 6-second video, which tells what the term “human rights” means. All videos will become part of the film “Human rights 365 days per year”.
To join the campaign, you need:
Film 6-second video, which tells what, the term “human rights” mean to you.
Film “Human rights 365 days per year” will be presented within the future festival Docudays in Ukraine and during IV Forum of organizational development.
Join us – this is our contribution to human rights protection!
Contact person: Hanna Pryhodko, manager of projects of Ukrainian foundation of legal aid: +38 (044) 280 67 40
- Almost half of Ukrainians do not know about organizations that protect their rights - research
- Strategic meeting: how the Renaissance Foundation will work in a changing context
- Human rights activists urge repeal legislation restricting rights of Crimean people
- Ukrainian Legal Aid Foundation supports National Police in early informing citizens of their rights
- Government made no decision regarding Roma evicted from Loshchynivka