The expert of Prague Security Studies InstitutePetr Pojman and the civil defence, VIP protection tactics, street fighting, Thai Boxing instructor, sport and combat medic Pavel Ditmar conducted 3-day practical training for women in self-defense.
Courses were held on 17-19 October in the sport hall of Kherson Shipyard Lyceum in Kherson.
The training was conducted in the following areas:
- How to defend oneself against an attacker armed with a knife;
- How to defend oneself, if the attack takes place suddenly back;
- Robbery in the street;
- Defense against the group of attackers;
- Basic punches and kicks;
- Defense against strangulation; defense against rape.
Also Pavel Ditmar conducted training on first aid. He taught participants how to rescue a person who lost consciousness. Instructors noted that the most important thing in self-defense is also a psychological component. The main thing is not to panic, trying to gather thoughts, but to act very quickly.
The team of IRC “Legal Space" helped 4 Czech Team Ukraine conduct training in Kherson.
- Kherson developer illegally denies housing
- Legal Space helps young CSOs become successful
- Results of Kherson Center for free primary legal aid
- The story of a blind pensioner: the first and successful step to free legal aid
- Lawyer helped on time and in good quality: public hearing in Kherson will be held!