On November 27-28, 2016 Vinnytsia hosted the Legal Development Network. These two days were time for learning, development and professional growth for members of the network of offices in Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr, Cherkasy, Kyiv and Volyn regions.
Due Vita Musatenko and Serhiy Koshelev the participants learned about "burnout" and about the effective leadership. Vitaly Babyka and Anastasia Ploschynska opened the veil of secrecy in the topic of access to public information, changes in legislation and all relevant issues in this area. Also the Chairman of the Board Olena Matviychuk told about the activities and prospects of the development of the Network.
An important part of the event was the election of a coordinator the Central region of the Legal Development Network. It was Marina Lysych, Chairman of the Legal Unity NGO from Bila Tserkva.
The regional training of the Legal Development Network are supported by the Program Initiatives "Human Rights and Justice" of International Renaissance Foundation.
- Kherson developer illegally denies housing
- Roma should be seen as a powerful force, not as a problem
- Loschynivka Village Council won anti-award "Discriminator of the Year"
- Natalia Bimbirayte headed the Legal Development Network
- "This pain is living in me": commemorating victims of the Roma Genocide in Babi Yar (photo, video)