Legal education is a priority for State policy. A special interagency coordination council was created to support legal education and information among Ukrainian population.
The council reported to Kherson public organizations and civil society on 19 June 2014. Nataliya Kozarenko, Head of legal clinic of Kherson regional charity and health fundand member of interagency coordination council, presented the Community Law Center network. She explained how Centers work in Kherson region. Poor people from distant villages of Skadovsk, Bilozerka and Hola Prystan districts have now access to free legal aid and legal information. Moreover, free legal consultations are now available on-line on “Legal Space” platform.
Unfortunately, not everybody knows about new opportunities and legal aid. So, after the meeting, the council decided to spread information as soon as possible. Stickers with relevant information were put on different places, such as social centers, universities, self-governmental institutions etc.
- Chernihiv: obtaining social aid with support of lawyers
- The story of a blind pensioner: the first and successful step to free legal aid
- The woman after the prison argued that she "exists"
- Kherson office is gaining momentum: the results of the fourth month of work
- Ministry of Justice summed up work of free legal aid system in Ukraine