According to the results of the work of the Legal Development Network at the IRC "Legal Space" for the period from March 1 to July 1, 2017, the dynamics of the growth in the demand for free primary legal aid by townspeople is observed.
Among those who applied for free legal aid, 56% were men and 44% were women.
The most active applicants are residents of Suvorov district of Kherson (44.8%).
The most frequent appeals were from townspeople aged 45-59 (37.9%).
Kherson residents with a secondary vocational education more often applied for issues related to education (40.5%).
The vast majority of them do not work (60.3%), therefore, receiving free primary legal aid for them is the only way to find out mechanisms for solving existing problems.
According to the categories of cases applied the largest number (17.2%) were affiliated with the cases of provision of social assistance.
You can apply for free primary legal aid to the lawyer of the IRC "Legal Space" at the address: 2 Boris Mozolevsky St., (former Frunze), off. 6, Kherson.
Admission days: every Monday and Wednesday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (lunch break from 12.00 am to 1.00 pm).
Pre-registration by phone: (099) 468-38-48
P.S. Kherson office of the Legal Development Network works on the basis of NGO "Information Resource Center" Legal Space". Free primary legal aid is provided under the project "Organization of a permanent system of free primary legal aid in Kherson" with the support of International Renaissance Foundation.
- Human rights defenders will promote effective integration of ATO participants at the community level
- How to protect your life. Algorithms for actions in dangerous situations
- Are you going to defend Ukraine? Do not hesitate to notify your bank-creditor
- Legal Space helps young CSOs become successful
- The story of a blind pensioner: the first and successful step to free legal aid